Zip files are a great way to store large amounts of data in an efficient manner, and Minecraft is no exception. If you have a lot of world data that you want to transfer to your Bedrock edition game, you can do so by zipping it up first. In this quick guide, we’ll show you how to put zip files into Minecraft Bedrock so that you can get started on your new world right away.
How to Put Zip Files into Minecraft Bedrock
Assuming you have a .zip file that contains the world you want to load, open up Bedrock and find the world you want to replace. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the world and choose “Edit”. Scroll down and select “Replace World”. Now, select “Browse” and find your .zip file. Choose it, then tap “Add”. Finally, hit “Save & Load”, and your new world should appear!
How to Extract Zip Files in Minecraft Bedrock
In Minecraft Bedrock, extracting zip files is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. To extract a zip file, first, locate the file you wish to extract. Right-click on the file and select “Extract All.” A window will pop up asking you where you would like to extract the files too. Select a location and then click “Extract.” The files will then be extracted to the chosen location.
How to Use WinRar to Compress and Uncompress Files in Minecraft Bedrock
Minecraft Bedrock Edition has native support for zip files. If you have a resource pack or behavior pack in a .zip file, you can add it to your world by selecting it from the world options menu. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by opening up WinRar and navigating to the location of your .zip file.
2. Right-click on the .zip file and select “Extract to…” from the context menu.
3. Choose a location to extract the files to and click “OK”.
4. Once the files have been extracted, open up Minecraft Bedrock Edition and navigate to the world options menu.
5. Select “Resource Packs” or “Behavior Packs”, depending on which type of pack you are adding, and click on the “Open resource pack folder” or “Open behavior pack folder” button.
6. Copy the extracted folder into the resource packs or behavior packs folder that opened up in step 5.
7. Back in the world options menu, you should now see your pack listed under “Available Resource Packs” or “Available Behavior Packs”. Select it and click “Done” to add it to your world!
How to Use 7-Zip to Compress and Uncompress Files in Minecraft Bedrock
7-Zip is a great choice for compressing and decompressing files in Minecraft Bedrock. To use 7-Zip, simply open it and select the file or folder you wish to compress or decompress. Then, select the destination for the compressed or decompressed file. Finally, click “OK” and 7-Zip will do its job.
Bedrock Edition finally has zip file support! This means that you can now put all of your resource pack zips in one place and select them all at once, instead of having to individually select each resource pack every time you want to play. If you’re not sure how to get started, don’t worry — we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll show you how to put zip files into Minecraft Bedrock so that you can take advantage of this new feature.