Minecraft is a game that can be played in many languages. If you want to change the server language, there are a few things you need to do. In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of changing server language Minecraft. Whether you’re playing on a public server or privately, it’s easy to change the server language Minecraft. You just need to follow a few steps. In this blog post, we will show you how to do it.
Change the Server Language on Your Computer
If you’re a Minecraft server owner, you may want to change the server language on your computer. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your Minecraft server control panel.
2. Go to the “Settings” tab.
3. In the “Language” section, select the new language you want to use for your server from the drop-down menu.
4. Click “Save Changes.”
Your server will now be using the new language you selected!
Connect to a Foreign Language Server
In order to connect to a foreign language server, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Firstly, make sure that you have the correct version of Minecraft installed. You can check this by opening the game and checking the version number in the bottom left corner of the main menu screen.
2. Next, you will need to find a server that is running the same version of Minecraft as you. This is important because otherwise you will not be able to connect to the server.
3. Once you have found a compatible server, simply click on it and then select “Connect”. The game should now start connecting you to the server.
4. Depending on the server, you may be prompted to select a language before joining it. If this is the case, simply choose the language that you want to use and then press “OK”.
5. That’s it! You should now be successfully connected to the foreign language server. Enjoy your gaming experience!
Use a Resource Pack to Change in-game Text
In Minecraft, language options are set per server. So, if you’re looking to change the language of your game, you’ll need to find and use a resource pack that supports the language you want to play in.
There are a few different ways to get resource packs for Minecraft. You can find them on CurseForge, or by searching for them on Google. Once you’ve found a resource pack you like, simply download it and move it into your Minecraft game folder.
Once you’ve done that, restart your game and select the resource pack from the list of available options. After that, all of the text in-game will be changed to the new language!
We hope this guide on how to change server language in Minecraft has been helpful. There are a few steps involved, but it’s not too difficult to do. Just remember to use the correct codes for the language you want to use, and you should be good to go. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.